WHO I AM?
I am Andres Perez Ramirez son of the master Director of theatre Don Andrés Perez Araya and Rosa Ramírez Ríos, Chile, most well known for his beautiful work "La Negra Ester"
The death of my father, creates the instances magical project as a tribute to his life and work.
WHAT IS MAGICAL INSTANCES?
Utopia was born in 2003, growing dreams, the need to visit Chile and South America, taking and sharing art, to the most remote places with difficult access to help and help me.
sharing what I learned in schools:
- The Grand Circus theatre company
- Théâtre du Soleil its essence…
- Cirque Baroque
- Teachers of cirque du soleil
- Music and Jazz all over the world and many great teachers and teachers
2003-2006: took the theatre, circus and music, cinema, recycling, Permaculture, Bio-dance, Biocontrucción, therapeutic massage, music therapy…
In 2007: Construction, electricity, plumbing and massage… adaptandome what people needed.
In 2009: I invite friends, colleagues and students solidarity experience, we traveled in a van and a truck of the company G.C.T.
We traveled from Santiago to Puerto Ibáñez, teaching and learning.
In 2012: Another multidisciplinary team wants to experience this cultural adventure. This time there are Chilean, French, Uruguayans, Argentines.
address South of Chile (the carretera Austral to Balmaceda) and Argentina to return to Santiago.
2016: The project continues to run, touring: Chile, Peru, Bolivia, Argentina, Uruguay
now I'm just on a motorcycle…
I visit nursing homes, women homes and homes of children, hospitals, orphanages, natural disasters, ecological communities, rural schools, cemeteries reparandolos, lost villages and areas of difficult access try this out.
WHO I AM NOW?
I define myself as a postman or a missionary…
Take and bring the good news… I think in networks between people and support groups.
HOW DO I TRAVEL?
I started with the 1994 Suzuki DR800 bike, then a Honda Africa Twin 2001 and now in a KTM 950 S in 2004 with 180,000 km for the moment.
HOW MANY KLMS WANDER?
2003-2016: a total of travel of 340,000 kms. approximately.
DOES IT FINANCE?
The project is entirely self-managed
- I teach techniques circenses(trapecio simple y duo, trapecio vuelo, mastil chino, acrosport, acrobacia d esuelo basica, cama elastica, tela, cintas, payaso)
- I taught technical Theatre (use of masks Balinese, search for characters, artistic direction, (methodology G.C.T) www.grancircoteatro.cl)
- Professor of saxophone and music for theatre techniques.
- I'm years ago guide on bike for tourists who want to travel around our country www.routeofthedesert.cl
- I teach to drive big Trail motorbikes and I offer two course for long-term travellers
WHAT I SEEK?
Sponsor, sponsor or sponsors for project magic Lubrifiants-instances.
WHAT I OFFER?
Advertising on various pages of facebook, advertising mentions and thanks on the local radio where I interviewed for the project, mention in every post that I upload to intranet and web.
motivational in companies wishing to participate helping the cultural social project.
There are many more stories, adventures, photographic records, videos and anecdotes… in these 13 years of travel.
We are complicit in the beauty (Don Andrés Perez Araya)
We are the change we want to see (Mahatma Gandhi)
Heart and mind in balance…